The Power of Personalized Video
Let’s face it: in today’s digital-first, post-COVID environment, customers expect more from automotive businesses than ever before.
Phone calls, email, and social media have all become more important for the customer journey. Today’s most successful car dealerships leverage all available touchpoints to engage, nurture, and eventually close the customer.
While these digital mediums are useful, customers still prefer face-to-face communication, especially for big ticket sales such as purchasing a vehicle.
That’s the power of video: it empowers businesses to create that same face-to-face experience that customers have come to expect at a showroom or dealer lot.
Personalized video messages can help you build rapport, trust, and ultimately a more positive customer experience that:
- Provides more effective messaging with visuals and non-verbal cues
- Generates faster customer replies
- Shortens the customer journey to close deals faster
- Uses less resources and saves time
- Drives more sales and after-sales with a stronger customer relationship
However, most businesses today still fail to leverage the power of video.
The barriers to video have historically been high.
In the past, you’d need:
- Professional camera equipment,
- Video editing skills
- …and the multiple tools to customize, store, and deliver video content
Here’s the good news: you can now leverage the full power of video to shorten the customer journey, create a better customer experience, and drive more sales with less resources—all from your phone.
In this course, we’ll cover how you can start leveraging video as part of your communication strategy to save time, close more deals, and build lasting customer relationships that will drive your business growth.