You’re now recording and the bonnet is raised.
What do you tell your customer? We have a few tips:
- If there is an issue, explain the source of the issue, and the consequence of not repairing (so you highlight the importance of repairing)
- Indicate with your finger where the customer needs to look
- Make the issue visible, and use where possible supporting tools that confirm your analysis (e.g. tyre thread measurement device)
- Also show what you do during service and maintenance (for example prepare the filters, spark plugs etc.)
- Give a compliment about the further condition of the car, if possible